CCTV+: Macao government, CMG start new round of cooperation
BEIJING, Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Macao Special Administrative Region (SAR) government and China Media Group (CMG) launched a new round of cooperation on Monday.
Four shows were released at the launching ceremony, featuring delicacies, tourism, aerial photography and the historic urban area of Macao using the 5G, 4K, 8K and AI technology of the CMG.
An agreement on the CMG sports channel was also signed online on the day so the people of Macao could continue to enjoy the programs.
The two sides also launched a cooperation list to further improve collaboration in the holding of sporting events and authorization of competition resources.
The document on the previous round of cooperation was inked in 2019 to mark the 20th anniversary of Macao's return to the motherland, and has since yielded fruitful results.
- FPT Industrial announces the acquisition of a minority stake in Blue Energy Motors
- ZTE endorses Catalyzing Electrification Accord
- Moonfare Expands Foothold to India opening Digital Private Market Investing Platform to eligible investors
- The 6th China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition Eindhoven, Netherlands Division is Open for Registration
- Biosyngen Gives Cell Therapy GMP Capabilities in Singapore A Boost
Banking prospects from now to the end of the year
European enterprises optimistic about Viet Nam’s economy: EuroCham
Three Arrows Capital Pockets Eliminated $33 Million Value Of stETH From Curve Pool
Panasonic offers more studying opportunities for Vietnamese talented students
Khanh Hoa develops rural industrial products