HONG KONG, Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Below is a statement from the CK Group with regard to recent news related to AMTD Digital with mentions of CK Group subsidiaries and Mr Li Ka-shing, Senior Advisor of the Group.
The CK Group does not hold any shares in AMTD Digital and has no business dealings with the company.
CK Group sold a majority of its shares in AMTD Group, which is the parent company of AMTD Digital, nearly ten years ago. The Group currently holds less than 4% of remaining shares in AMTD Group that was not sold together at that time. The Group has entered into negotiations on the sale of its remaining shares in AMTD Group.
Following the disposal of the majority of the Group's shares in AMTD Group, its remaining interest in AMTD Group has been classified under the Group's small financial investment projects.
Currently there is no CK Group representative sitting on the Board of AMTD Group. CK Group is not involved in its operations and has no knowledge about any of its businesses or plans.
Source: CK Hutchison Holdings Limited Related Stocks: HongKong:0001 OTC:CKHUY
- Education Cannot Wait Proud to Participate in Global Citizen Festival 2022: Calling on World Leaders and Donors to Empower Girls and End Extreme Poverty Now
- Risen Energy's HJT 700W Hyper-ion Series Receives TÜV SÜD certification
- 2022 Creative Expo Taiwan: Resonance Island Call to place the island experience at the forefront
- NA Chairman attends consulting conference on draft revised medical law
- President reduces death penalties to life sentences for 21 prisoners
Vietlott Mega outcomes 6/45 on 12/8: In search of the proprietor of an enormous 35 billion VND Jackpot prize?
DKSH Vietnam receives “Great Place to Work” award for the first time
AkzoNobel Vietnam honored in TOP50 Corporate Sustainability Awards 2022
Hanwha Life Vietnam wins “Best companies to work for in Asia 2022” Award
Generali Vietnam honored in the “Marketing Initiative of the Year” category