Green Ammonia Market Looks Optimistic as Efforts to Boost Clean Energy Rise
The strict compliance to lower greenhouse gas emissions drives green ammonia technology adoption among ammonia manufacturers, says Frost & Sullivan
SAN ANTONIO, July 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The growing need to decrease greenhouse gas emissions from industrial plants and reduce dependency on natural gas imports is leading to the adoption of green ammonia technology among manufacturers. Frost & Sullivan's recent analysis, Green Ammonia: Valorization and Technology Market, finds that advancements in ammonia production from hydrogen derived from renewable sources are encouraged due to the recurring concerns about the environmental impact of conventional ammonia manufacturing and the implementation of zero-carbon policies worldwide. The valorization of green ammonia from renewable energy sources is paving the way to generating safer agricultural products and offers cleaner industrial chemical manufacturing.
Green ammonia made from hydrogen-derived energy sources
For further information on this analysis, please click here.
"The production of green ammonia through renewable energy sources has gained attention globally as it helps emit low carbon and reduces the environmental impact," said Amit Rawat, TechVision Senior Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "Additionally, favorable government policies and subsidies will encourage the expansion of the renewable energy sector to meet the feedstock demand for green ammonia production."
Rawat added: "With the clean energy transition and circular economies at the forefront, companies should focus on developing low-emission agricultural input, chemical intermediates, and fuel in line with this. Governments' focus on developing a hydrogen economy and relevant infrastructure worldwide will encourage the production of ammonia from hydrogen. This trend will lead ammonia manufacturers to collaborate with technology firms for innovation that will enhance technology adoption at a mass commercial scale."
Organizations' move to adopt technology to produce green ammonia and achieve a 30% reduction in emissions by 2030 will present lucrative growth opportunities, for instance:
- Producers and renewable sectors can form strategic partnerships to invest in technologies that utilize renewable energy to produce green ammonia.
- Companies can leverage favorable government policies in line with climate targets and boost the domestic output of green hydrogen and ammonia manufacturing.
- Ammonia manufacturers and renewable energy companies' research efforts will play a vital role in transforming the prospects of the electrochemical production and chemical looping processes for green ammonia.
Green Ammonia: Valorization and Technology Growth Opportunities is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's TechVision research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Green Ammonia: Valorization and Technology Growth Opportunities
Source: Frost & Sullivan
- The one who brought Mo areca to the world
- Hundred-year-old rhododendron forest on the top of Truong Son
- Vietstar and Tricor Axcelasia Group signed MoU
- What does the beach resort appearing in Binh Thuan have that anyone who comes to travel must admire and praise?
- Discover Binh Lieu – “Small Sapa” with a series of stunningly beautiful wild places in the heart of Quang Ninh