- Design concept sketch previews the aerodynamically-sculpted streamliner silhouette for the new EV era
- IONIQ 6's unique and timeless design to be fully unveiled later this month
SEOUL, South Korea, June 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor Company today revealed a design concept sketch of its highly anticipated IONIQ 6, the second model in Hyundai's IONIQ all-electric vehicle lineup brand.
Hyundai Motor’s IONIQ 6 Teased in Concept Sketch
The concept sketch depicts the unique and streamlined silhouette of the IONIQ 6. Inspired by the company's Prophecy concept EV, IONIQ 6 will be communicated as the Electrified Streamliner with clean, simple lines and a purely aerodynamic form. The streamliner design typology evident in the sketch reflects Hyundai designers' commitment to satisfy both aesthetic and functional needs of customers in the electric mobility era.
The IONIQ 6 takes advantage of Hyundai Motor Group's Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) to provide a stretched wheelbase and optimized interior design.
In the coming days, additional IONIQ 6 teaser images will be revealed on Hyundai's official social media channels and IONIQ 6 Campaign Page (https://ioniq6.hyundai.com). Hyundai Motor will fully unveil both exterior and interior designs of its new electrified streamliner later this month.
About Hyundai Motor Company
Established in 1967, Hyundai Motor Company is present in over 200 countries with more than 120,000 employees dedicated to tackling real-world mobility challenges around the globe. Based on the brand vision 'Progress for Humanity,' Hyundai Motor is accelerating its transformation into a Smart Mobility Solution Provider. The company invests in advanced technologies such as robotics and Urban Air Mobility (UAM) to bring about revolutionary mobility solutions, while pursuing open innovation to introduce future mobility services. In pursuit of sustainable future for the world, Hyundai will continue its efforts to introduce zero emission vehicles equipped with industry-leading hydrogen fuel cell and EV technologies.
Source: Hyundai Motor Company Related Stocks: Korea:005380 OTC:HYMTF
- MGI Wins Company Innovation of the Year at 2022 Globee® Awards for Advanced COVID-19 Response Efforts
- Wiiboox Launches Food 3D Printer Extruder Named LuckyBot -- New Dimension to FDM 3D Printers and Food Creations
- On Gautam Adani's 60th birthday, the Adani Family commits Rs 60,000 Cr to charity
- JSAUX Takes The Lead In Steam Deck Accessories
- Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 on June 23: Who’s the proprietor of the massive Jackpot of VND 120 billion?
Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 on June 23: Who’s the proprietor of the massive Jackpot of VND 120 billion?
No adjustment to cut back consumption tax on gasoline within the close to future
Safety, efficiency take top priority
Hai Duong Petroleum Branch promotes the Petrolimex brand
Revenue remains a major concern for many commercial banks during digital transformation