SAN DIEGO, June 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With the 3rd BIO International Convention 2022 soon approaching, Neurophth Therapeutics is looking forward to discussing collaboration opportunities in gene therapy for both rare and common ocular diseases.
Neurophth Therapeutics is a leading clinical-stage gene therapy company with robust ophthalmic pipeline. With subsidiaries in China and USA, Neurophth, a fully integrated company, is striving to discover and develop AAV-delivered gene therapies for patients suffering from vision loss globally. Our most advanced investigational candidate, NFS-01(Esonadogene Imvoparvovec, rAAV2-ND4), in development for treating Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy with ND4 gene mutation (ND4-LHON), has been granted Orphan Drug Designation both by US FDA and EU EMA. The part 1 of its Chinese Phase 1/2/3 registrational clinical trial has reached positive results and the part 2 (Phase 3) will be initiated in Q3 2022. As a gene therapy candidate for global patients, the registrational clinical trial of NFS-01 will be also conducted in US this fall following the IND approval from US FDA in January 2022. Our 2nd advanced investigational candidate, NFS-02 (rAAV2-ND1), in development for treating Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy with ND1 gene mutation (ND1-LHON), has also been granted Orphan Drug Designation by US FDA this January and submitted IND filing to US FDA. Our pipeline also includes:
- Autosomal dominant optic atrophy (ADOA);
- Glaucoma, Non arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION);
- Diabetic retinopathy (DR), Diabetic macular edema (DME), wet age-related macular edema (w-AMD);
- Bietti's crystalline dystrophy (BCD);
- Corneal dystrophy (FCD);
- X-linked retinitis pigmentosa (XLRP);
- Autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa (ADRP);
Additionally, Neurophth owns in-house gene therapy GMP manufacturing facility in accordance with international quality standards at Suzhou certificated through NMPA and FDA INDs that came into operation since Sept. 2021. This will support our supply strategy and realize our costs of goods management strategy. To learn more about us or for collaboration opportunities with Neurophth (www.neurophth.com), please contact Jennifer Li, our CSO or Luke Li, our head of BD and Commercial. We look forward to seeing you at BIO2022.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-3rd-bio-international-convention-2022-is-approaching-301562747.html
Source: Neurophth Therapeutics, Inc.
- Frost & Sullivan Honors Tampa Electric Company and Warren, Simpson & Butler County Water Districts with Itron Excellence in Resourcefulness Awards
- BEYOND Expo | Nobel laureate Roger Kornberg on new solutions to health challenges
- BEYOND Expo | CATL founder's plan to help with sustainability goals
- MSC TO DEVELOP AIR CARGO SOLUTION IN RESPONSE TO MARKET DEMAND
- HCLTech launches New Brand Positioning of Supercharging ProgressTM
Vietnam's cooperative economy needs changes
Coinbase Introduces New Utility Token cbETH Earlier than The Merge
Investors cautious about disbursing investments amid higher rates: experts
Lengthy visa process a setback for FDI firms
What’s Solstarter($SSS) | The whole lot you have to find out about it.