ChipMOS SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE CASH DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF NT$4.30 PER COMMON SHARE OR APPROXIMATELY US$2.92 PER ADS; COMPANY SETS DIVIDEND RECORD & DISTRIBUTION DATES
HSINCHU, , May 28, 2022 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), announced its shareholders have approved a cash dividend distribution of NT$4.30 per common share or approximately US$2.92 per ADS at the Company's AGM on May 26, 2022. The dividend, which the Company's Board earlier resolved on February 24, 2022, will be distributed from earnings. The Company has submitted a dividend/distribution form to NASDAQ, as notification of the below actions for the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADRs").
- Type of Distribution: Cash Dividend
- Declaration Date: May 27, 2022
- Ex-Dividend Date: June 29, 2022
- ADR Dividend Record Date: June 30, 2022
- ADR Dividend Distribution Date: July 27, 2022
- ADR books will be closed from June 28 to July 5, 2022
- The final dividend amount to be distributed in the U.S. Dollars will be determined by the Depositary, Citibank NA, once it receives the distribution from the Company on July 20, 2022, converts the amount from New Taiwan Dollars into U.S. Dollars and deducts appropriate taxes and fees.
Questions regarding the dividend distribution may be directed to Citibank, N.A.'s Tiffany Ma (Tel: +1-973-461-5734 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
About ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC.:
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS) (https://www.chipmos.com) is an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services. With advanced facilities in Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu Industrial Park and Southern Taiwan Science Park in Taiwan, ChipMOS is known for its track record of excellence and history of innovation. The Company provides end-to-end assembly and test services to a broad range of customers, including leading fabless semiconductor companies, integrated device manufacturers and independent semiconductor foundries.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements may be identified by words such as 'believes,' 'expects,' 'anticipates,' 'projects,' 'intends,' 'should,' 'seeks,' 'estimates,' 'future' or similar expressions or by discussion of, among other things, strategies, goals, plans or intentions. These statements may include financial projections and estimates and their underlying assumptions, statements regarding plans, objectives and expectations with respect to future operations, products and services, and statements regarding future performance. Actual results may differ materially in the future from those reflected in forward-looking statements contained in this document, due to various factors, including the ongoing impact of COVID-19. Further information regarding these risks, uncertainties and other factors are included in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and in the Company's other filings with the SEC.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC.
+886-6-5052388 ext. 7715
In the U.S.
Global IR Partners
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chipmos-shareholders-approve-cash-dividend-distribution-of-nt4-30-per-common-share-or-approximately-us2-92-per-ads-company-sets-dividend-record--distribution-dates-301556757.html
Source: ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. Related Stocks: Gretai:8150 Gretai:8150.OT Gretai:8150.TW Gretai:8150.TWO NASDAQ:IMOS Taiwan:8150
- Vuori Launches in Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East as International Expansion Continues
- Following within the footsteps of Honda Lead, Imaginative and prescient, Honda SH Mode additionally immediately plunged
- AiDot Inc. obtained Level 5 certification of CMMI-DEV V2.0
- ViewSonic Expands its Gaming Monitor Line with the New OMNI Series for Casual Gamers
- Byproduct - a limitless resource which is not fully utilized
Banking prospects from now to the end of the year
European enterprises optimistic about Viet Nam’s economy: EuroCham
Three Arrows Capital Pockets Eliminated $33 Million Value Of stETH From Curve Pool
Panasonic offers more studying opportunities for Vietnamese talented students
Khanh Hoa develops rural industrial products