From April 15, 2022, the K-Startup Grand Challenge startup accelerator program organized by the Korean Government has officially started and received applications from startups around the world.
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, May 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Korea is one of the fastest growing economies in Asia, with global economic groups such as LG, Samsung and Hyundai; and is the birthplace of many outstanding startups, entrepreneurship and technology. With the orientation to become the leading Startup Center in the region and the world, the Korean Government has been implementing many activities to build and develop an open ecosystem to attract global start-ups to establish doing business in Korea as a big step to expansion to other major Asian economies.
K-startup Grand Challenge is held annually in every country
- Taking Masks Off to Go to Korean Wave Planet THE-K
- New Study on Shark Attack Media Coverage Shows Increasing use of the Phrase "Shark Bite"
- UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
- Global AdTech Company TripleLift Names Dave Clark as New Chief Executive Officer
- STRADVISION Unveils New Company Identity to Accelerate Global Business
UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug