Globalization Partners' Global Employment Platform™ Honored by Fast Company's 2022 World Changing Ideas Awards
Recognition comes on the heels of exponential growth and momentum for the company as it leads the future of work
BOSTON, May 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Globalization Partners, the leading Global Employment Platform™ that makes it fast, simple, and compliant for companies to hire anyone, anywhere -- today announced it was recognized with an honorable mention by Fast Company as a 2022 World Changing Idea. The Fast Company awards honor clean technology, innovative corporate initiatives, brave new designs for cities and buildings, and other creative works that are supporting the growth of positive social innovation, tackling social inequality, climate change, and public health crises.
Globalization Partners Honored as a Fast Company World Changing Idea
- Here and Now, There and Then: Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University Drives Innovation and Invention, Locally and Globally
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- Launched to immediate global acclaim via Livestream: Absen's pioneering KLCOB Micro LED product series
- SEMI Applauds President Biden's Signing of CHIPS and Science Act of 2022
- OpenSpace Expands Strategic Capital with an Additional US$9M in Funding, Bringing Series D Total to US$111M
Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 August 9: Discover the proprietor of an enormous Jackpot of 40 billion VND?
Tamagotchi children: Elevating ‘digital infants’ in metaverse
BM PLASCO honored in Forbes Vietnam's Top 50 best listed firms
Clearing the way to legal support for BNPL services
Long way to go for Vietnamese durian