AXA launches "SmartProtect Plus" Market-first accident insurance covering 3 generations with shared coverage in a single policy
One-stop solution with extensive protection at a daily premium as low as HKD2.4
HONG KONG, May 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AXA Hong Kong and Macau (AXA) today announced the launch of "SmartProtect Plus" as the first in Hong Kong accident insurance plan providing collective protection for a family across generations with a single policy. Insured persons can enjoy extensive and customised protection under the pioneering shared coverage that caters to the distinct needs of all family members, with a premium as low as HKD2.4 per day. Moreover, to ease the burden of customers who have a big family, once the premium for one child is paid, all the children within the same household will be entitled to equal care under shared coverage for free.
George, Marco and Phoebus from P1X3L (from left to right), a young local boy band, are the embassadors for SmartProtect Plus and become the first customers of the innovative personal accidental insurance product. They got the protection from Kenneth Lai, Chief General Insurance Officer, AXA Hong Kong and Macau to enjoy collective protection for their families with a single policy.
- LCOE-centered, 600W+ module drives global PV market with four key competencies
- Advanced Instruments Introduces Solentim VIPS™ PRO, A High Efficiency Single Cell Seeder to Optimize Cell Line Development Workflows
- Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited Reports Financial Results for the First Six Months of 2022
- SCG International sets 3 strategies to become leading trusted international supply chain partner; Unlocking supply chain disruption through end-to-end solutions
- Samsung Biologics Earns Gold Rating from EcoVadis for Its Sustainability Efforts
Banking prospects from now to the end of the year
European enterprises optimistic about Viet Nam’s economy: EuroCham
Three Arrows Capital Pockets Eliminated $33 Million Value Of stETH From Curve Pool
Panasonic offers more studying opportunities for Vietnamese talented students
Khanh Hoa develops rural industrial products