Arlo Introduces Newest Addition To Its Award-Winning Pro Series With Pro 4 Spotlight Camera
Latest Pro Series camera connects directly to Wi-Fi for even easier DIY setup with features including 2K HDR video quality and a 160-degree field of view
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 9 September 2021 - Arlo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ARLO), one of the leading internet-connected camera brands, today announced the addition to its award-winning Pro series of security cameras – the Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera. The Pro 4 features advanced technologies including 2K HDR video quality, an integrated spotlight with colour night vision and a 160-degree field of view to deliver clear video quality day and night. Unlike its predecessor, the Pro 4 connects directly to Wi-Fi, enabling an even easier DIY setup as a standalone security solution or compliment to an existing Arlo ecosystem. Starting at a RRP of SGD $399 for a Pro 4 single cam and SGD $749 for a two-camera kit, the Pro 4 range is available in early September at major retailers including Harvey Norman, Challenger and the official Arlo store on Lazada Singapore, Shopee Singapore and Hachi.Tech.
"Our industry-leading products are designed to deliver peace of mind without compromise. The new Pro 4 features improved connectivity allowing for direct to Wi-Fi installation without the need of a Base Station or SmartHub while existing Arlo users still have the opportunity to add the new cameras to their current system," said Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director APAC. "With Pro 4, we want to offer consumers the option to choose the installation method most suitable for their needs. Couple this feature with customised Arlo Smart notifications via the Arlo app and we enable users to confidently monitor and manage their security."
Arlo's AI subscription-based service, Arlo Secure, compliments the Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Cameras to deliver total protection. Users receive a complimentary three-month Arlo Secure trial included with their purchase. Arlo Secure provides extended 30-day rolling cloud storage of 2K HD video recording, for added peace of mind. Smarter, customisable notifications enable Arlo Secure users to detect people, vehicles, animals or packages1. Controlled entirely through the Arlo app, users can easily view live streams and recordings, adjust their camera settings or access cloud recordings.
Features of the Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera include:
- 2K Video with HDR: See a crystal-clear picture in every detail through Arlo Pro 4's high-performance lenses
- 160-Degree Viewing Angle: See a wide field of view to keep an eye on what matters most
- Integrated Spotlight: Light up the night and ward off unwelcome guests with an integrated spotlight
- Built-In Smart Siren: Trigger your siren remotely or automatically during an event
- Colour Night Vision: See what's lurking with colour night vision allowing you to see video in colour rather than traditional black and white
- Two-Way Audio: Listen and speak to visitors with crystal clear, full two-way audio that reduces wind and noise
- Direct to Wi-Fi: Connects directly to Wi-Fi for simple setup allowing it to function as a standalone home security solution without the need for a separate Base Station
- Wire-Free and Weather-Resistant: Wire-free setup and a magnetic mount enables easy installation, while a weather-resistant design allows Pro 4 to be placed indoors and outdoors
- Rechargeable Battery: Rechargeable, removable battery lasts up to six months on one charge2
- Magnetic Charging Cable: Quickly charge camera and easily snap connecting cable into place
- Platform Compatibility: Works with Apple HomeKit,3 Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control
- SmartHub/Base Station Optional: Enable local storage recording, cross-trigger other cameras in the ecosystem and enhance camera range and battery life by connecting a compatible Arlo SmartHub or Base Station (VMB4000, VMB4540, VMB4500, VMB5000)
For more information on the full range of Arlo smart home security products and services, visit www.arlo.com/asia.
1 Personalised alerts made available through the complimentary three-month Arlo Smart trial subscription
2 Based on usage of 4000 seconds per month, 30 seconds per stream, and day/night event splits 2:1. Will vary with device settings, use, activity captured and environmental factors
3 HomeKit compatibility for Arlo Pro 4 requires connection to a compatible SmartHub or Base Station
- Minister suggests support for firms to invest in Cuba
- Politburo gives opinions on socio-economic performance
- China's Xi urges Afghanistan to stamp out terrorism, vows more aid
- Tour for frontline forces against the epidemic to be piloted
- The Global Supply of Coffee Constrained by Lockdowns in Vietnam, Fitch Says
Big Wins Amidst The Pandemic: These Vietnamese Startups Recently Secured Million-Dollar Fundings
Vietnam is considering to reduce VAT by 30 percent to boost economic recovery
Vietnam, China work to facilitate bilateral trade
Online event connects technology demand-supply between Vietnamese, Dutch firms
Prolonged Covid-19 shutdowns in Vietnam are becoming a bigger headache for retailers