YouTrip Perks offers greater savings of up to 15% when spending with Taobao, Amazon, iHerb, Lazada and many more
- Singaporeans can save with super deals from 30 popular local and international merchants including Taobao, Amazon SG, iHerb, Lazada, Nike and Klook
- Users can now stack even more savings on overseas purchases, in addition to enjoying the best exchange rates offered by the debit card
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 26 August 2021 - YouTrip, Singapore's leading multi-currency wallet, is giving Singaporeans more value when they spend by introducing YouTrip Perks, a one-stop platform to discover the best deals and promos from their favourite local and international brands.
In this rollout, the company has partnered 30 merchants spanning e-commerce marketplaces, beauty, fashion, travel, streaming services, food and beverage as well as health and wellness to offer exclusive discounts and cashbacks to users when shopping with them online and in-store.
"At YouTrip, we're always looking for ways to give our users the most cost-effective way to pay - from promising the best exchange rates when transacting in multi-currency, and now sealing the best deals for them on YouTrip Perks," said Jeremy Lim, Country Manager, YouTrip Singapore.
He added, "this is also timely as Singaporeans prepare their shopping carts for the year-end shopping season, and the in-store discounts relevant for those heading out during the easing of measures. This is only the start, and Singaporeans can look forward to more deals from online shopping options and local retail brands in the months to come."
Slash your spendings with YouTrip Perks
The merchants featured in YouTrip Perks are also a reflection of Singaporeans' current lifestyles and their well-loved merchants at home and abroad.
- Stack rebates when shopping internationally. Singaporeans love their foreign brands, and the numbers show it, with YouTrip registering a close to double growth in online overseas purchases among Singaporeans in the past 12 monthsYouTrip Perks.
Make the best out of YouTrip Perks today
- Visit YouTrip Perks, and enter the unique Y-number located on your YouTrip card to start accessing the list of deals.
- Click on the deals you'd like to redeem from that particular merchant and start shopping.
- When you're ready, pay with your YouTrip card either in-store or on the merchant's respective website.
- Discounts are either applied immediately upon payment in-store or online, applied after the promo-code is inserted, or in the form of cashback to your YouTrip walletGoogle Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
- Minister suggests support for firms to invest in Cuba
- Politburo gives opinions on socio-economic performance
- China's Xi urges Afghanistan to stamp out terrorism, vows more aid
- Tour for frontline forces against the epidemic to be piloted
- The Global Supply of Coffee Constrained by Lockdowns in Vietnam, Fitch Says
Big Wins Amidst The Pandemic: These Vietnamese Startups Recently Secured Million-Dollar Fundings
Vietnam is considering to reduce VAT by 30 percent to boost economic recovery
Vietnam, China work to facilitate bilateral trade
Online event connects technology demand-supply between Vietnamese, Dutch firms
Prolonged Covid-19 shutdowns in Vietnam are becoming a bigger headache for retailers