BANGKOK, THAILAND - Media OutReach - 1 July 2021 - Levoit, the #1 selling air purifier brand in the US*, announced its new partnership with Ban Leong Chin Inter Co.Ltd. As a frontline distributor, Ban Leong Chin Inter will focus on selling Levoit air purifiers such as Core 300, Core 200S, LV-H128, Vista 200, LV-H133 and more. This partnership will play a hugely significant step to help Levoit accelerate its growth strategy in the Thailand market.
During the pandemic, the persistent spread of the virus is challenging people to think about keeping their homes cleaner, while the increase in people's awareness towards the health impact drives the growth of the global air purifier market.
Most of Levoit air purifiers use thorough 3-stage filtration, typically consisting of a Preliminary Filter, an H13 True HEPA Filter, and an Activated Carbon Filter. The H13 True HEPA Filter removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter, capturing small particles and common allergens such as pollen and dust. Combined, the stages offer excellent filtration, with different Levoit models catering to different room sizes.
- Vietnam News Today July 28 Food Stamps Allocate Market Time to Hanoi Residents
- Indian gov't may vaccinate children by next month: health minister
- Parliament eyes average growth of 6.5 - 7 percent for five years
- Fencing-Estonia win women's épée team to deliver nation's first Olympic gold medal in 13 years
- Delivery fees sharply increase in HCM City