Hong Seh Motors Launches New Lease To Own Scheme for the Long-Awaited Tesla Model 3
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 1 July 2021 - Hong Seh Motors announces the launch of the much-anticipated lease to own scheme for the Tesla Model 3. With this scheme, customers are required to pay a 10% down payment and choose between a 5 or 7-year tenure period.
The scheme was launched in response to the growing popularity of lease to own schemes in Singapore thanks to the increase in COE and car prices. The scheme offers drivers an alternative to car ownership, promising drivers the opportunity to rent and drive a car for the long term without the hefty costs involved in buying a vehicle.
Such schemes typically help drivers to cut costs with their lower monthly instalment repayments.
Features Of The Tesla Model 3 Lease To Own Scheme
Hong Seh Motors' lease to own scheme offers drivers the chance to drive a Tesla Model 3 bought directly from Tesla Singapore itself.
Features of the scheme include:
- No impact on total debt servicing ratio (TDSR)
Taking on this scheme will not affect the TDSR and loan eligibility of Hirers, allowing them to take on additional loans without worry.
- Warranty provided by Tesla Singapore
The scheme allows customers to drive with a peace of mind by providing a warranty on all cars that are offered by Tesla Singapore.
- 24-hour emergency customer support service
In case of breakdowns or other issues, drivers can contact Hong Seh Motors' 24-hour emergency customer support service for assistance.
How The Tesla Model 3 Lease To Own Scheme Works
The company requires all customers to go through a quick eligibility check. The company describes the evaluation as a quick check that will usually take them no more than 1 working day to complete. Thereafter, the customer is informed of the evaluation outcome before proceeding with the leasing scheme.
- Vietnam News Today July 28 Food Stamps Allocate Market Time to Hanoi Residents
- Indian gov't may vaccinate children by next month: health minister
- Parliament eyes average growth of 6.5 - 7 percent for five years
- Fencing-Estonia win women's épée team to deliver nation's first Olympic gold medal in 13 years
- Delivery fees sharply increase in HCM City