Son Suk-ku Of SBD Entertainment, Wholly-Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Stars In Upcoming Sequel Film, THE OUTLAWS 2
- Son Suk-ku of SBD Entertainment headlines alongside Ma Dong-seok in THE OUTLAWS 2, a sequel to the 2017 box office hit THE OUTLAWS, also directed by Kang Yoon-sung
- Group's subsidiary, Novus Mediacorp, was the co-presenter of THE OUTLAWS which was the all-time #1 film in VOD sales in Korea, breaking the historic record five times faster than Disney's FROZEN
- Son Suk-ku to participate in OTT media service Watcha's original content, UNFRAMED PROJECT, set to carry out filming throughout the year and release exclusively on Watcha in December 2021 as an original series
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 18 June 2021 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups, wishes to announce that Son Suk-ku of SBD Entertainment Inc. ("SBD Entertainment"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited, stars alongside Ma Dong-seok in THE OUTLAWS 2, a sequel to the 2017 box office hit.
THE OUTLAWS 2, also directed by Kang Yoon-sung of the first sequel, had completed filming. Son Suk-ku takes on the role of extreme villain Kang Hae-sang in the film where he confronts Detective Ma Suk-do, played by Ma Dong-seok.
The Group's 51%-owned subsidiary Novus Mediacorp Co., Ltd. ("Novus Mediacorp") co-presented THE OUTLAWS which broke the VOD sales records in Korea five times faster than Disney's FROZEN. Novus Mediacorp owns the distribution rights of the film for the ancillary market in Korea.
Son Suk-ku of SBD Entertainment shall participate in OTT media service Watcha's original content, UNFRAMED PROJECT, which is scheduled to carry out filming throughout the year and release exclusively on Watcha in December 2021. Previously, Son Suk-ku starred in K-drama MATRIMONIAL CHAOS (2018) and DESIGNATED SURVIVOR: 60 DAYS (2019).
Other than Son Suk-ku, SBD Entertainment also represents one of Korea's rapidly-rising young actors, Han Ji-hyun, who won the Best Rookie Female Actor in the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in Korea.
- Vietnam News Today July 28 Food Stamps Allocate Market Time to Hanoi Residents
- Indian gov't may vaccinate children by next month: health minister
- Parliament eyes average growth of 6.5 - 7 percent for five years
- Fencing-Estonia win women's épée team to deliver nation's first Olympic gold medal in 13 years
- Delivery fees sharply increase in HCM City