AXA becomes the first insurer to offer VHIS product on HKTVmall
Customers can enjoy protection anytime, anywhere with premium discount up to 14.5%
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 1 June 2021 - AXA Hong Kong and Macau ("AXA") today announced the new partnership with HKTVmall, the 24-hour online shopping mall operated by Hong Kong Television Network Company Limited ("HKTV") to offer AXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan ("AXA WiseGuard") on its platform. AXA WiseGuard is the first Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) product available on HKTVmall, providing customers with easy access to health protection on HKTVmall website or mobile app anytime and anywhere in Hong Kong.
Under this new partnership, customers can enjoy 10% discountAXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan" for a 10-year-old boy, with 10% off discount & extra 5% Mall Dollar rebate offered by HKTVmall.
- Indonesia uses public buses as coronavirus disease vaccination venues
- World News in Brief: June 13
- Health Ministry reports 98 new Covid-19 cases, one death
- Vietnam logs another 95 domestic Covid-19 cases and one more death Sunday noon
- Da Nang’s My Khe beach listed among top 25 beautiful beaches in Asia
Businesses struggle with rising costs during COVID-19
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y