Art & Technology innovator 4ARTechnologies completes its unique ecosystem with secure NFT marketplace for physical and digital artworks
ZUG, SWITZERLAND - Newsaktuell - 25 May 2021 - 4ARTechnologies today announced the 4ART marketplace for NFTs and digital art, the newest module in their all-in-one tool. The 4ART marketplace is the space to offer and trade NFTs with a few clicks and provides the safest way for creators and collectors to make transactions with ease.
With the new international marketplace for NFTs, the 4ARTechnologies ecosystem is now even more complete. To meet the high standards for security and transparency, only 4ART minted NFTs can be traded on the integrated marketplace.
"Our technology makes it both very easy and very safe for creators and collectors to trade non fungible tokens from secured artworks." - Kai Zeh, CTO 4ARTechnologies.
Features and benefits of the 4ART ecosystem include:
- Minting and securing the safest NFTs with a few clicks on any smart device
- Make transactions without the need of an extra crypto wallet
- Offer and trade directly on the integrated marketplace
- Experience and share physical and digital artworks together in the integrated VR showrooms
- Transfer to other marketplaces such as OpenSea, Nifty, Binance or Tezos
The marketplace will go online with NFT artworks by many 4ART artists, as well as international greats like Noah Becker. But also high end artworks were announced for the launch like the CryptoPunks.
The ability to mint and trade secure 4ART NFTs will be made available to selected artists in July, with full options and the complete marketplace becoming available to all users for the start of the next art market season in August 2021.
- Vietnam to advance in FIFA world rankings
- Vietnamese woman gives birth at health declaration site
- Internet traffic slow as undersea cables broken
- Vietnam News Today June 12 Hue reopens tourist destinations after nearly a month of closure
- Foreign expert volunteers to join Covid 19 battle in Bac Giang
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y
Finance Ministry launches inspection into HoSE