Han Ji-hyun Of SBD Entertainment, Wholly-Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Selected As Model For Shiseido Professional
- Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment, who starred in popular K-drama PENTHOUSE, endorses premium hair care brand, Shiseido Professional
- Together with Han Ji-hyun, Shiseido Professional plans to actively develop various media marketing activities that include online and offline advertising
- Previously, Han Ji-hyun won the Best Rookie Female Actor in the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in Korea in April 2021
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 25 May 2021 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups, wishes to announce that Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment Inc. ("SBD Entertainment"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited, was selected as a model for premium hair care brand, Shiseido Professional.
In collaboration with Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment, Shiseido Professional plans to actively develop various media marketing activities that include online and offline advertising.
Han Hi-jyun of SBD Entertainment is set to continue to star in the third season of popular K-drama, PENTHOUSE.
Last month, Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment was awarded the Best Rookie Female Actor in the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in Korea which is held annually by the Korean Customers Council. Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment was also featured alongside Lee Young-dae as twins from their characters in PENTHOUSE in the pictorial for Gucci in W Korea magazine.
Other than Han Ji-hyun, SBD Entertainment also represents Son Suk-ku who shall be starring in OTT media service Watcha's original content, UNFRAMED PROJECT.
- Who will be eligible for getting China-donated COVID-19 vaccines in Vietnam?
- Philippines signs deal for 40 mln Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 doses
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fund: The key to beating the pandemic
- Health Ministry reports 130 new locally-infected Covid-19 cases
- HCMC suspends makeshift markets, public transport to curb Covid-19 spread