Han Ji-hyun Of SBD Entertainment, Wholly-Owned by Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Featured in Marie Claire’s Beauty Makeup Pictorial
- Fashion magazine Marie Claire unveiled beauty makeup pictorial featuring Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment, who starred in popular K-drama PENTHOUSE
- Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment won the Best Rookie Female Actor in the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in Korea in April 2021
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 14 May 2021 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups, wishes to announce that Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment Inc. ("SBD Entertainment"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited, was featured in fashion magazine Marie Claire's beauty makeup pictorial.
Last month, Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment was awarded the Best Rookie Female Actor in the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in Korea which is held annually by the Korean Customers Council. The purpose of the event is to recognize brands that have the most influence on popular culture and society based on consumer research. U.S. consulting firm Brand Keys collaborated with the Korean Customers Council to identify and determine the winners.
Previously, Han Ji-hyun of SBD Entertainment was featured alongside Lee Young-dae as twins from their roles in popular K-drama PENTHOUSE in the pictorial for Gucci in W Korea magazine.
Other than Han Ji-hyun, SBD Entertainment also represents Son Suk-ku who shall be starring in OTT media service Watcha's original content, UNFRAMED PROJECT.
- Covid-19, Influenza, H.I.V, hepatitis C can be treated with a simple pill, and the U.S. is betting on It
- Yarmolenko inspires Ukraine to 2-1 win over North Macedonia
- Ho Chi Minh City told to apply smallest-possible-scale restrictions
- WHO pledges to work for early COVID-19 vaccine delivery to Vietnam
- Vietnam reports highest-ever 24-hour surge in Covid-19 cases
Hotels see dark days as pandemic rages on
Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
How Japanese investors can own leading brands in Vietnam through M&A
Seminar discusses Vietnam-Venezuela B2B trade
Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.