Razer Becomes a Constituent of the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 12 May 2021 - Razer™ ("Razer" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries, the "Group", Hong Kong Stock Code: 1337), the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, is pleased to announce that it has been included as a constituent in the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes. The inclusion will be effective as of the close of May 27, 2021.
"We are delighted that Razer has become a constituent of the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes," said Min-Liang Tan, Co-Founder and CEO of Razer. "This milestone is a recognition of Razer's investment value and a testament to our strategy to grow our gamer-centric ecosystem of hardware, software, and services. Riding on our dominant brand position and intensely loyal user base, our proven capabilities in rolling out innovative, category-defining products and services, we are committed to delivering sustained operational and financial excellence as we continue to engage with a broad base of investors."
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. For further information, please refer to:
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
- Locatelli brace sends dominant Italy into Euro 2020 knockouts
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers