Truescope Wins Whole of Government Media Monitoring and Online Analytics Tender
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 13 April 2021 - The Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI) has appointed Truescope to provide media monitoring and/or online analytics services for the Whole of Government in Singapore.
The Ministry of Communications and Information called for the public tender in which Truescope and 9 other media intelligence companies responded against incumbent Isentia, which held the exclusivity of the WOG in the previous four years.
In the short span of 2 weeks following the award, Truescope was appointed by 6 different public agencies to take up various portfolios of work across the monitoring spectrum.
Jason Lee, CEO of Truescope Singapore said: "The strong track record and public affairs experience of the team was critical in instilling confidence in our clients. Coupled with Truescope's next age media intelligence platform that delivers on demand data and insights, we aim to deliver the best possible experience to our valued clients."
Truescope Singapore is a joint venture between Dataxet and Truescope. Dataxet was established in 2020 and has previously acquired Sonar and NAMA as part of its strategy in establishing the new age Media Intelligence network in Asia.
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
- Locatelli brace sends dominant Italy into Euro 2020 knockouts
- Framo on A Clear Course: New Investments of 15 Million Euros, Market Presence Strengthened
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers