AXA extends holistic wellness platform "AXA BetterMe" to all Employee Benefits customers Leveraging technology and thoughtful services to raise competitiveness of corporates
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 3 March 2021 - With COVID vaccination becoming available in Hong Kong, many corporates are getting ready to accelerate their business activities again. As a leading Employee Benefits insurer in Hong Kong, AXA Hong Kong and Macau has already taken the lead to support its Employees Benefits customers by launching a series of free benefits upgrade in January. Today, AXA Hong Kong and Macau announced that it is taking a further step by extending "AXA BetterMe", a holistic wellness platform for body and mind, to all its Employee Benefits customers in Hong Kong and Macau. All members can enjoy the BetterMe service automatically, free of charge and no registration is required.
Insured employees and dependentshere or scan the QR code to download "Emma by AXA"
 Applicable for insured dependents aged 18 or above only
 Settlement is subject to relevant policy terms and conditions and benefit schedule
 Applicable for designated Employee Benefits policies only
- Hongkong Land continues its 132-year legacy in Vietnam
- Vietnam Consulate General in Cambodia sent gifts to support Preah Sihanouk against pandemic
- Kon Ha Nung to promote World Biosphere Reserve recognition
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos