HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 25 February 2021 - In spite of the political turmoil and the epidemic that has hit Hong Kong in recent years, Kingdom Consultancy (https://www.hklegal.hk) has relied on the hard work of its team, the trust and support of its clients, and its dedication to solving family disputes and financial advice problems for over 15 years.
As the firm celebrates its 15th anniversary this year, the company look forward to the future with an increased ability to communicate with clients electronically, add more than a dozen former financial and banking managers to enhance efficiency, and develop new business plans in response to changing market needs brought on by the epidemic.
Mark Cheung, Chief Marketing Officer of Kingdom Consultancy Hong Kong, said, "Through our 15th anniversary campaign, we hope to demonstrate how we are committed to breaking the mould, analyzing each client's engagement in depth, formulating a viable strategy, finding a solution as soon as possible, and preventing problems and crises that our clients may encounter in order to maximize their benefits. We will continue to work alongside our clients to meet the challenges of family disputes and financial counseling. Providing Professional Advice."
- Facing fourth wave of Covid 19 Vietnam applies innovative treatment models
- Nanogen seeks approval for emergency use of Vietnamese vaccine Nanocovax
- Young man dies 39 hours after receiving Covid-19 vaccine
- Pakistan sees lowest COVID-19 positivity rate in 8 months, Indonesia reports 13,668 new cases
- Vietnam adds 100 new Covid-19 cases to Tuesday report