Why hasn’t the Bitcoin price risen again yet?
Bitcoin price has recovered somewhat after days of disastrous decline. However, the uptrend did not last long, the currency failed to revisit the important $40,000/dong milestone.
According to CoinMarketCap data on Feb. 3 (Vietnamese time), bitcoin price plunged 3.6% compared to the previous 24 hours #BitcoinBitcoin price increasecryptocurrency
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- Launched to immediate global acclaim via Livestream: Absen's pioneering KLCOB Micro LED product series
- SEMI Applauds President Biden's Signing of CHIPS and Science Act of 2022
- OpenSpace Expands Strategic Capital with an Additional US$9M in Funding, Bringing Series D Total to US$111M
- Invitation to presentation of Q2 2022
Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 August 9: Discover the proprietor of an enormous Jackpot of 40 billion VND?
Tamagotchi children: Elevating ‘digital infants’ in metaverse
BM PLASCO honored in Forbes Vietnam's Top 50 best listed firms
Clearing the way to legal support for BNPL services
Long way to go for Vietnamese durian