The event was co-organized by the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MoPI), the Japanese Embassy in Vietnam, the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC).
At the conference (Photo: VNA)
The conference provided the latest information about Vietnam’s investment climate, including the Law on Investment (revised), the Law on Enterprises (revised), and the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Law.
In addition, the National Assembly has adopted the Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the Vietnam-EU Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) in the direction of creating a favorable and transparent legal framework; helping Japanese businesses understand the business environment is ready to invest in Vietnam.
Currently, Japanese investors are very interested in Vietnam. According to a JETRO’s survey on Japanese enterprises in Asia and Oceania, in February 2020, 63.9% of Japanese enterprises which are doing business in Vietnam will continue to expand business.
Aiming to attract investment, Vietnam should promote disbursement of public investment projects. Japan always supports speeding up projects that contribute to the country’s economic growth./.
- Health Food Symmetry has formed a strategic alignment with Sunrise Health & Wellness launching new products at the 2023 Australian Pharmacy Professional Conference & Trade Exhibition (Gold Coast, March 23 - 26)
- Cullen Jewellery Releases 2023 Impact Report on UN International Day of Forests
- Vietnam showed significant improvement in the world’s happiest countries for 2023
- Xinhua Silk Road: Yubei District of China's Chongqing increases efforts to complete industrial chains and boost investment
- Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases Group Announces Expansion of Sales, Service and Engineering Facility in South Africa