General Director of Ocean Group Joint Stock Company registered to buy 1 million OGC shares
With the closing price today of VND 3,600 / share, Mr. Lo Hong Hiep estimates that he has to spend about VND 3.6 billion to complete the transaction.
According to the announcement from Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE), Mr. Lo Hong Hiep, General Director of Ocean Group JSC has registered to buy 1 million OGC shares to increase the investment rate.
The transaction is expected to be carried out on July 16 to August 14 by order matching method and agreement.
The number of OGC shares that Mr. Hiep holds is 2 million, if he completes the transaction, he will increase the ownership to 3 million shares, equivalent to 1% of the company’s equity.
Since April, OGC shares have been on an upward trend. Closing the session today (July 10) OGC stock price stopped at VND 3,600 / share. Therefore, it is estimated that with this price, Mr. Hiep will have to spend 3.6 billion VND to complete the transaction.
Recent price movements of OGC shares (Source: Vietstock).
- Global Milk Industry Digestibility Breakthrough
- NORD/LB partners with Trade Ledger to bring fast finance to corporates
- Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
- MINISO Opens its 2000th Store Outside of China, Bringing Quality, Affordable, Design-led Products to Lyon, France
- infodas receives NITES certification from the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF
Crypto Whale Cobie Donates A YouTuber Being Sued By BitBoy $100,000
Rising public investment to lift various stocks