Only few rare stocks in the market which still remained green were EIB, HAG, HNG, CTD, VGC. Foreign investors remained net sellers with a total value of VND 150 billion.
Closing the session on June 29, the VN-Index fell 22.62 points (2.65%) to 829.36 points with 358 shares decreased, 53 shares increased and 51 shares stood still. At the close, on HNX, HNX-Index dropped by 2.76% to 110.32 points with 124 shares decreased, 45 shares increased and 188 shares stood still.
After a strong increase last week, SJC gold increased by 50,000 – 100,000 VND / tael in the first day of the week despite a slight decrease in world gold price.
- Foreign investors request prosecution of Nhà Hàng Món Huế chain founder
- Sàn giao dịch – nơi có thể mua bán mọi thứ trên thị trường tài chính
- UK 5G network ban puts Britain in ‘digital slow lane’, says Huawei
- Daily Horoscope for July 16: Astrological Prediction for Zodiac Signs
- Converging Mekong sub-regional cooperation with ASEAN goals