On November 26, at the headquarters of Lao Cai Customs Department, Deputy Director General of Vietnam Customs Luu Manh Tuong chaired an announcement ceremony and handed over the appointment decision to Hung.
Previously, on November 16, 2020, Director General of Vietnam Customs Nguyen Van Can signed Decision 3189/QD-TCHQ to appoint Hung, Head of the Office of the General Department, to hold the position as Deputy Director of Lao Cai Customs Department.
The decision is valid for five years from December 1, 2020.
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong congratulated Hung and Lao Cai Customs Department.
On behalf of the leader of the General Department of Vietnam Customs, Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong asked Hung to continue his efforts, striving and uniting with the leaders of Lao Cai Customs Department to grow the unit.
Speaking at the ceremony, the new Deputy Director of Lao Cai Customs Department Pham Quoc Hung expressed his determination to successfully complete his assigned tasks.
By Thai Bình/Thanh Thuy
- Kon Ha Nung to promote World Biosphere Reserve recognition
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos
- Price ceiling, floor for air tickets does more harm than good: Experts
- Government of new term to pursue reform, taking action