Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh spoke at the event
Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh said that the Vietnam National Brand program is a specific, long-term and unique trade promotion program of the Government aiming to build and develop the national brand through product branding.
The participation in the programme is a process for enterprises to comprehensively evaluate their activities, business results and brand building strategies through criteria of the programme.
Several brands such as VnPay, Mobifone, Cholimex, Richy and Nam Ha Pharmacy won the title for the first time, while many brands have continued to hold their titles for years including Agribank, BIDV, May 10 Corporation, Saigon Tourist and others.
Nine months after the launch of the programme in 2020, 124 out of 1,000 registered enterprises were selected to be honoured with Vietnam National Brand this year, an increase of 27 enterprises over last year.
- Hongkong Land continues its 132-year legacy in Vietnam
- Vietnam Consulate General in Cambodia sent gifts to support Preah Sihanouk against pandemic
- Kon Ha Nung to promote World Biosphere Reserve recognition
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos