Vietnam’s organic agricultural products appear in 180 countries
The National Agricultural Extension Center in association with Que Lam Group has organized a forum to promote the development of organic agricultural production. The event was attended by more than 100 delegates including leaders of the agricultural sector of some provinces and cities, experts, scientists and farmers.
Vietnam’s organic agricultural products appeared in 180 countries and territories around the world, and the products penetrated the most difficult markets such as the US, Japan, the UK and the Republic of Korea.
The National Agricultural Extension Center has promoted organic agricultural production through agricultural extension activities like building demonstration models. However, organic agricultural production now still faces many difficulties as some farmers are not interested in this type, the scale is still small and the value is not yet sustainable.
In the near future, the center will associate with units to build intensive farming models, strengthen international training and cooperation, and provide information for people to better understand the roles of organic agriculture./.
- 12 coronavirus cases, including one domestic infection, reported in Vietnam
- Central Party Committee discusses whole-term working agenda, personnel work
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Banh Chuoi – The Nostalgic Food of Childhood