VBSP in Hung Yen signed a credit contract with customers getting loans from the VND16-trillion package. (Photo: VBSP)
On November 22, VBSP announced that up to now, 16 branches of the VBSP in provinces and cities were allocated capital under Decision 32/2020.
Accordingly, 40 businesses with 1,195 workers stopping work due to impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic received disbursement of more than VND6 billion.
Decision 32/2020 was signed on October 19, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Prime Minister’s Decision 15/2020 on implementation of policies to support people facing difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to VBSP, its branches are continuing to coordinate with customers to complete documents and set disbursement plans./.
- The gorgeousness of coffee flowers under the eyes of local photographer
- French woman chases love in Vietnam looking for her highschool boyfriend
- AOC named as no.1 in Gaming Monitors worldwide in 2020
- Goods owners say shipping freight costs are far too high
- Vietnam News Today March 5 Upcoming National Assembly election to have 184 constituencies