The MPI reports the number of FDI projects up to June stood at approximately 9,835 capitalised at roughly US$197.8 billion of which about 72.3% has been disbursed.
In terms of domestic investment projects, both IZs and EZs located throughout the country have attracted some 282 projects in six months with total newly registered and increased capital hitting US$2.7 billion.
They brought the cumulative number of domestic investment projects to 9,650, boasting a total investment figure of about US$99.6 million with disbursed investment capital making up 46.3%.
By the end of June, 336 industrial zones have been established in Vietnam, covering a total area of 98,000ha, according to data compiled by the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases