MSB offers a truly digital onboarding experience for its customers with e-KYC
The bank has enabled real time account opening through its “MSB’s mBank”, available for both iOS and Android platforms, says a statement.
This simple, hassle-free and convenient way of banking is timely, given the ongoing Covid-19 health concerns and corresponding shift to ‘digital everything’
This would further stimulate the growth of the country’s digital economy, while meeting the needs and expectations of an increasingly digital and mobile-first generation of consumers.
Due to the impact of coronavirus, we have seen a significant shift to digital banking over the past few months. Expanding the digital offerings to the first-of-its-kind digital account opening will further propel the move to digital banking.
This allows the bank to continue safeguarding the health and well-being of our customers and staff at bank branches, while still providing customers with the ability to access financial products and services anytime, anywhere.
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Epiprotect reduces the cost for treatment of hard to heal leg ulcers with 83%
- Pit Pat Makes Online Running a Reality - Running Races via Apps Has Become a Daily Routine for Some Runners
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell, Announces U.S. Expansion
- Build a school and catch truant students in this new pixel School-sim