11 inland waterway wharves will be built in HCM City. (Photo: sggp.com.vn)
Accordingly, there are 6 wharves to serve the first waterway bus route and 5 wharves for the second waterway bus route.
Specifically, the 6 wharves for the first waterway bus route include: Binh An, Thao Dien (District 2); Tam Vu, Thanh Da (Binh Thanh district); and Hiep Binh Chanh, and Linh Dong (Thu Duc district).
The 5 wharves for the second waterway bus route are Y Bridge (District 5); Binh Tay, Ceramic Stove (District 6); and Binh Dong, and Long Hoa Pagoda (District 8).
In addition, the city People’s Committee assigned the Department of Transport to agree on the location, area and legal procedures for the remaining 7 wharves; including two for the first waterway bus route: Saigon Pearl (Binh Thanh district), Binh Trieu center (Thu Duc district) and five for the second waterway bus route: Nguyen Thai Binh, Calmetter (District 1); Hoa Binh Market, Nguyen Tri Phuong (District 5) and Khanh Hoi (District 4)./.
- Covid-19, Influenza, H.I.V, hepatitis C can be treated with a simple pill, and the U.S. is betting on It
- Yarmolenko inspires Ukraine to 2-1 win over North Macedonia
- Ho Chi Minh City told to apply smallest-possible-scale restrictions
- WHO pledges to work for early COVID-19 vaccine delivery to Vietnam
- Vietnam reports highest-ever 24-hour surge in Covid-19 cases
Hotels see dark days as pandemic rages on
Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
How Japanese investors can own leading brands in Vietnam through M&A
Seminar discusses Vietnam-Venezuela B2B trade
Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.