Authorities of the central province of Ha Tinh have set free four monkeys and crested serpent eagles back into the wild.
The animals which belong to the list of endangered and rare species have been released to Vu Quang National Park.
The rare animals released back to the wild
The animals had been kept by some households in Vu Quang and Duc Tho districts. The households then voluntarily handed over them to the authorities.
The animals were provided with health checks before being sent to the national park.
Over the past three years, dozens of households in Ha Tinh have given up more than 100 rare and endangered animals to Vu Quang National Park.
- Winning sea shrimp, people earn millions every day
- Invitation to media and analyst briefing for Ericsson Q3 2022 report
- Traveloka & Tourism Malaysia collaborate to showcase Malaysia as preferred holiday destination
- BIM Group prioritizes high-tech farming
- Shipsy Launches Plug-and-Play Unified Container Tracking Platform for Shipment Visibility Across Carriers