According to Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE), Japan Asia MB Capital Investment Fund (JAMBF) has registered to sell all of more than 3.05 million shares of Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MBBank, code MBB shares).
Trading purpose is to restructure the portfolio. The execution time is expected from September 7 to October 6, 2020, according to the matching order and agreement method on the exchange.
If the transaction is successful, JAMBF will no longer own any MBB shares.
Closing the session on September 3, MBB’s share price stood at 18,200 dong / share. It is estimated that according to this price range, JAMBF fund can earn about 55 billion dong if the transaction is completed.
It is known that Ms. Nguyen Thi Ngoc – a member of the Board of Directors of MBBank is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors of MB Investment Fund Management Joint Stock Company (MB Capital) – the management unit of JAMBF.
Source: bizlive.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Central bank, police officials warn against investment in forex trading floors
- Nigerian man sentenced to death for transporting nearly 4kg of meth
- HCMC enhances prevention of Covid-19 in places of worship
- Vietnam records US$5.5 billion of foreign investment in the first 2 months of 2021
- Quang Ngai fisherman awarded certificate of merit for saving 4 Filipinos adrift at sea
Central bank, police officials warn against investment in forex trading floors
Vietnam records US$5.5 billion of foreign investment in the first 2 months of 2021
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 3
Made in Vietnam satellite to be launched into orbit this September
Webinar on Vietnamese market held in Switzerland