Gojek app debuts in Vietnam
Customers can access services such as ride-hailing with GoRide, goods delivery with GoSend, and food delivery with GoFood on the Gojek app, on both iOS and Android operating systems.
The platform has over 150,000 driver partners and 80,000 partner restaurants in Hanoi and HCM City.
General Director of Gojek Vietnam Phung Tuan Duc said the app offers a better experience to users with a simpler, cleaner interface and upgraded features.
In early July, GoViet announced the merger of its app and brand name with Gojek in a long-term strategic deal.
Vietnamese users will also be able to use Gojek’s services in Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand using a single app.
The platform will become available in Thailand within the next few weeks./.VNA
- Vietnam boasts largest renewable energy complex in Southeast Asia
- Natural disaster recovery assistance for Quang Tri s education sector
- PAPI 2020 Vietnam shows best corruption control in public sector in 10 years
- Small investors continue inundating markets
- Cambodia s Chol Chnam Thmay warmly celebrated in Vietnam
M1 Spearheads the ‘Be’ Campaign, Redefining the New Normal in Singapore with Fibre Broadband Plans & WFH Solutions
Stay Fit, Stay Active 24/7 in Quarantine @ Dorsett Wanchai
CPA Australia: Mainland Chinese small businesses show strong confidence in growth
Forum Draws Star Chefs from East and West, Gastronomic Moguls for Culinary Exchange
International Science Leaders Launch a Global Pledge To Trust Science