1,000 more porkers imported into Vietnam from Thailand
Thuy Duong Phat Company is carrying out procedures to import 1,000 commercial hogs at Bo Y border gate in Kon Tum Province to transport them to Dong Nai Province. (Photo: SGGP)
After importing pigs from Thailand to Vietnam, the source of pigs in Thailand began to fall into scarcity, resulting in insufficient quality of pigs. Therefore, Thuy Duong Phat Company stopped importing pigs for a short time to look for new and prestigious suppliers to continue importing porkers to Vietnam.
After being checked by the veterinary officers of Vietnam and Thailand, Thuy Duong Phat Company was granted permission to import pigs from Thailand’s Wangnamyen Intertrade Limited Partnership.
By Thanh Hai – Translated by Thanh Nha
- Saigon Co.op to sell 12 million anti-bacterial masks at unchanged prices
- SSI co-founder Nguyen Hong Nam takes over as new CEO
- A third of millennials think they are too boring to be the victim of cybercrime
- First field hospital helps Da Nang fight COVID-19
- Vietnamese startups still raise millions of US dollar during the pandemic