Gold prices continue to go up on domestic market
On July 31, Saigon Gold and Jewelry Company listed each tael of SJC gold at 56.60 million VND for buying and 57.92 million VND for selling.
Phu Quy Group rated its buying price at 56.40 million VND with a selling price of 57.60 million VND per tael.
Doji Group and Bao Tin Minh Chau Gold Firm listed the buying prices of each tael 56.50 million VND and 56.45 million VND respectively, while they sold gold at the rates of 57.58 million VND and 57.65 VND million per tael.
The prices of each tael of the yellow metal were up more than 3 million VND from last week’s rate./.VNA
- Condotel market faces gloomy prospects
- HCMC isolates two Chinese illegal entrants with fever symptom
- AFF Cup set to be postponed until April 2021
- Gold Price Today August 1: continues to ascend after minor drop
- US and Canada weather forecast August 1: Hurricane Isaias heads toward Bahamas and Florida