Hoa Binh exports first batch of dien pomelo to UK
First batch of ‘Dien’ pomelos exported to the UK
The first batch of 11 tonnes of Dien pomelo from the Yen Thuy District was transported to the UK last week by Longdan, the largest importer of Vietnamese products in this country.
Earlier this month, Longdan also imported more than five tonnes of red-flesh pomelo from the province’s Tan Lac District.
In 2022, Longdan boosted the import of Vietnamese fresh fruits such as green pomelo, Hung Yen longan, and Bac Giang lychee. This year, this group will continue to import Vietnamese specialties to the UK. Cao Phong orange, also from Hoa Binh, will be available in this market from the first quarter of 2023.
Longdan has a dozen supermarkets specialising in Asian products, of which Vietnamese goods account for about 30 per cent.
- Hoa Binh ships first batch of fresh sugarcane to U.S.
- Acer Enters E-bike Market with AI-driven "ebii", Designed for Urban Commuting
- CGTN：A look at China's democracy: What is the essence?
- Soocas Announces the Release of Airfly P1, the ultra-small, lightweight high-speed hair dryer designed by F•A•Porsche with supercar-grade aluminum body.
- Monotype welcomes Milieu Grotesque and Paulo Goode type catalogues to the Monotype family
HDBank gets 2 prestigious awards for sustainable finance, international payments
Hanoi promotes public-private partnership to boost livestock production
Quang Tri Province calls for investment in 80 projects
PM asks state-run groups, corporations to contribute to building self-reliant economy
Israel’s ‘Handmaids’ become a defining image of the mass protests against Netanyahu’s judicial reforms