Binh Dinh attracts eight projects in January
During the first month of the year, the province also allowed one operating project to raise its level of capital by VND13.75 billion, Nguyen Bay, director of the centre told kinhtedothi.vn.
These new projects include An Quang Urban and Tourism Area worth over VND5.22 trillion. It will be developed by a joint venture of Tuan Dung Trading Co, Dong Do Property Investment JSC and Hoangthanh Trade and Technological Development Co in Phu Cat District.
Four other projects, valued at nearly VND300 billion, will come into biomass energy production, wood processing and high-class interior and exterior products.
The director said Binh Dinh will continue to improve its provincial competitiveness index and perfect its business environment to lure more investment and contribute to speeding up the province's socio-economic development.
- Researchers from Shandong University Reveal How Ocean Mesoscale Eddies Modulate Global Human Fishing Activities
- coocaa Unveils Its Newest Google TV in the Philippines with Promotions on Shopee and Lazada
- Rare Surviving Artworks Showcased in "The Brilliance of Song Dynasty in Modern Times" Art Exhibition at China Academy of Art
- NEXCOM Bridges Digital Divide with Its mmWave-enabled 5G uCPE
- Acepodia to Present Preclinical Data of Gamma Delta T cell Therapy Candidate, ACE2016, an off-the-shelf EGFR-targeting γδ2 T cell therapy against EGFR-expressing solid tumors