Kon Tum organises Ngoc Linh Ginseng Fair
The fair has 50 stalls displaying Ngoc Linh ginseng and products related to ginseng and medicinal herbs.
Vo Trung Manh, Chairman of the People's Committee of Tu Mo Rong District, said that through the market, companies, businesses, co-operatives, and households growing ginseng could meet, exchange and discuss expanding Ngoc Linh ginseng development area as well as the consumption market.
In addition, people and consumers will be able to buy real, high-quality ginseng products to improve their health, noted Manh.
The event looks to promote better management and protection of forests, the growth of medicinal herbs, and a connection with tourism and socio-economic development to improve people's lives.
The fair will last until Thursday (February 9).
- VF Developments Completes Renovations and Begins Lease-Up on 2000s Built Modern Style Multifamily Community in the Chinatown area of Los Angeles, California
- Cloud Music Inc. Amplifies C-Pop Content with Extended Rock Records Partnership
- Global minimum tax rate to impact FDI firms in Vietnam
- Launch of FlexRule® Academy to offer free upskilling and training Missions on Decision Management and Automation
- Dow Launches New Digital Coatings Formulation Platform: Paint Vision
VF Developments Completes Renovations and Begins Lease-Up on 2000s Built Modern Style Multifamily Community in the Chinatown area of Los Angeles, California
Green offices remain key theme in HCM City commercial real estate
Patience favoured before action on USD deposit interest rates
Hurdles still to climb for stock market gain
Banks expanding share over borders