Vietnam sets 2023 export target of US$394 billion
Vietnam eyes up to $394bn in export revenue in 2023
Vietnam set a target to earn US$393-394 billion in export revenue in 2023, up $22 billion or six percent over last year, said Phan Van Chinh, head of the Agency of Foreign Trade under the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- How are buyers funding a business purchase in Australia? BusinessesForSale.com's latest survey provides important insights.
- FDI World Dental Federation calls for global leaders to prioritise action against oral diseases at major UN meeting on health
- IIIF150 has released a new product in their Air series, the Ultra-Thin Rugged Phone
- Israel’s ‘Handmaids’ become a defining image of the mass protests against Netanyahu’s judicial reforms
- New concerns for stock market
Israel’s ‘Handmaids’ become a defining image of the mass protests against Netanyahu’s judicial reforms
Trade recovers strongly since reopening
Vietnam advised to pilot large-scale wind power projects
Vietnam posts 78.9 pc growth in coffee export value to Spain
Firms play an important role in fostering green growth