172 firms have products recognised as 2022 national brands
Hai, who is also permanent Vice Chairman of the Viet Nam National Brand Council, said a ceremony honouring national brands 2022 will be broadcast live on national VTV1 channel on November 2.
According to the organising board, the eighth selection of national brands has attracted over 1,000 businesses in different sectors since the launch over nine months ago.
This year, the programme saw the presence of new products and services like e-payment, hotel management, and experience tourism.
Several well-known brands like VAS Nghi Son, Nova Land, Bao Viet and VNPT, have joined the programme for the first time.
Branding experts and State management agencies related to taxation, customs, and social security were consulted for the selection.
- Nationwide ASF vaccine rollout set to start from this month
- What Vietnam should do to further attract foreign tourists?
- Erria Container Services får øget strategisk fokus med ny
- Jereh Showcases its Innovative ESG-Compliant Fracturing Technology at HFTC2023
- European Commission approves label expansion of Roche’s