HDBank refunds 50% of women’s online bills to mark Vietnamese Women's Day
The promotion offers a maximum refund of VND50,000 ($2) for the first 750 customers.
It also offers a refund of VND500,000 ($20) for 20 customers who have the highest number of valid payment transactions per day and a minimum of five times on the HDBank App.
According to the lender, more and more women customers are opting to pay bills online due to the convenience and speed it offers.
HDBank’s eBanking system too offers online bill payment services, enabling customers to pay their electricity, water, internet, cable TV, hotel booking, airplane and train ticket and mobile phone bills, shop online and transfer money conveniently and quickly.
When paying with the HDBank Vietjet platinum credit card through the app, customers will enjoy many discounts on Vietjet air tickets and can check in at the airline's priority counters.
For more details about the promotion programme, please visit https://bit.ly/HDBankuudai.
- The disabled man turns inanimate rice grains into million-dong paintings
- Ca Mau farmer decided to raise “strange” fish and suddenly became a billionaire
- European businesses plan investment expansion in Vietnam
- Ping An and FTSE Russell launch FTSE Ping An China ESG Index Series
- The whole family, the whole village eats the mountains and sleeps in the fields for a month, picking coffee to earn Tet