Ava Labs Has Raised $350 million; The Firm’s Valuation Is Now At $5.25 Billion
21Shares Guardian Firm Raises $25 Million At Valuation Of $2 Billion
Investing enterprise 21Shares’ dad or mum firm, 21.co, has raised $25 million in a capital spherical that was headed by Marshall Wace.
- Beko Lays Foundation Stone for new $100mn Home Appliance Plant in Egypt
- 70 percent of Arabs anticipate closer ties with China: Global Times poll
- Viettel and UTL Group Sign Strategic Agreement on Comprehensive R&D and Deployment of 5G Network Infrastructure in India
- CAAV proposes adding nine new airports
- Baekdu Forum highlights measures to support S.Korean SMEs in Vietnam