Inspectors withdraw licences from five fuel firms
Under Document 752/TTB-P5 issued by the inspectors, the five firms comprise Dong Thap Petroleum Trading Import and Export JSC, Tin Nghia Petroleum Import and Export JSC, Ho Chi Minh City Petroleum Company LTD, Hung Hau Petroleum Company LTD, and Orient Oil & Gas JSC.
The firms will have their business licences temporarily suspended for one month from August 31 on grounds of facility-related violations, which involve inadequate warehouses and stores, insufficient wharves and vehicles, and fuels in reserve short of minimum levels.
The ministry said the penalty decisions have been sent to the firms via postal service. The firms are required to abide by the decisions without delay once they receive the postal package.
Previously, seven other firms had to face similar penalties for the violations. The authorities have returned business licences to five. The other two are expected to get back their papers by September 14.
With these new five firms, total number of suspended fuel firms has reached 12 so far, out of 33 firms inspected by MoIT.
- Messika High Jewelry Show: Strength, glamour and jewelry take over Paris Fashion Week
- Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
- Nomination committee has been appointed for Mentice AB (publ) Annual General Meeting 2023
- Hevo Data Recognized as "One to Watch" in Snowflake's Modern Marketing Data Stack Report
- The 132nd Canton Fair to open online on October 15 featuring larger scale and upgraded services
Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance
Foreign-invested enterprises face up to procedural barriers
Seafood exporters tasked with improving their game
Hut 8 Crosses The 8,000 BTC Mark Whereas Persevering with To HODL