Vietnamese rice hits hypermarket shelves in France
The product, labelled "Com Viet Nam", was produced by Loc Troi Group and introduced to the hypermarket on September 2 during the Vietnamese mid-autumn week event.
Nguyen Duy Thuan, CEO of Loc Troi, said that his firm became the first to export Vietnamese rice to Europe two years ago under the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA).
Thierry Jodet, Director of E.Leclerc Viry Chatillon, revealed that the Loc Troi product was chosen as it ticked all the boxes of quality, flavour, and price.
"Com Viet Nam" is also expected to be available at a hypermarket run by French multinational corporation Carrefour on September 6.
Carrefour and E.Leclerc operate nearly 800 hypermarkets and over 3,000 supermarkets across France.
- Global Milk Industry Digestibility Breakthrough
- NORD/LB partners with Trade Ledger to bring fast finance to corporates
- Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
- MINISO Opens its 2000th Store Outside of China, Bringing Quality, Affordable, Design-led Products to Lyon, France
- infodas receives NITES certification from the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF
Crypto Whale Cobie Donates A YouTuber Being Sued By BitBoy $100,000
Rising public investment to lift various stocks