Domestic flight frequency adjusted to reduce congestion at airports
Hanoi (VNA) – Carriers have adjusted their flight frequency to reduce congestion at Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat international airports that have both closed off a runway for major repairs.
Apart from adjusting its flight frequency, national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has used wide-body aircraft like Airbus 350, Boeing 787-9 and Boeing 787-10 for flights between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, as well as routes from the two cities to popular destinations like Da Nang, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc.
Vietnam Airlines and other carriers like Bamboo Airways and Vietjet Air have also encouraged passengers to complete certain procedures online.
Last week, the Ministry of Transport asked the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam to instruct airlines to temporarily divert some of their flights to airports near Hanoi and HCM instead, for example Cat Bi airport in Hai Phong city, Tho Xuan airport in Thanh Hoa province, Can Tho airport in Can Tho city and Cam Ranh airport in Nha Trang city in order to reduce congestion./.VNA
- Vietnam to impose temporary anti-dumping duty on some Chinese furniture
- BuzzAR sets up its IRL Pop Up Metaverse island wide in Singapore
- 3 handcars are cheaper than Honda Imaginative and prescient: Trendy design and really gas environment friendly
- Overcoming low export value challenge
- INFANTINO AND BECKHAM HAIL ASPIRE ACADEMY AS INTEGRAL TO QATAR'S WORLD CUP LEGACY AS GLOBAL SUMMIT 2022 ENDS
Vietnam to impose temporary anti-dumping duty on some Chinese furniture
Overcoming low export value challenge
Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF