CIMB Viet Nam approved to increase charter capital
Accordingly, the central bank promulgated Decision No 1205/QD-NHNN amending the charter capital of the bank’s licence.
In the past three years, CIMB Viet Nam has continuously increased its charter capital, showing its commitment to long-term digital banking development in the country.
CIMB Viet Nam under CIMB Group – one of the biggest investment banks in Asia, is present in 15 countries around the world with more than 33,000 staff, providing services to over 18 million customers worldwide.
The bank draws on a strong ASEAN base and a commitment to excellence to help our customers build a strong and sustainable financial future. With our innovative products and services, CIMB has made a mark on the market as one of the leading digital banks, growing more than 250 per cent in users since the beginning of 2020.
- Got Time To Spare? These Non-Profit Organizations Are In Need Of Volunteers
- Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
- Better training, career guidance
- Manulife Hong Kong research reveals attitude shift on how Hongkongers live with COVID-19
- Nishan International Mayors' Dialogue held in Jining
Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
Corporate bond market reform adds safety net for investors
Viet Nam, India hold great potential for supply chain cooperation: analysts
BAEMIN Vietnam, a top 5 e-commerce market leader in 2022
Provinces and cities work to secure food supplies for year-end