Retail petrol prices up slightly to new record in latest adjustment
The retail price of E5RON92 bio-fuel increased VND185 to a maximum of VND31,302 (US$1.35) per litre, while that of RON95 rose VND498 to VND32,873 ($1.42) per litre.
The prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene, meanwhile, went up VND999 and VND946 to VND30,019 and VND28,785 per litre, respectively.
This is the seventh consecutive price increase since April 21. In total, the price of RON 95-III and E5 RON 92 bio-fuel surged by about VND5,500 and nearly VND5,000 per litre, respectively.
- Vietnam pledges to effectively manage small arms, light weapons
- Farmmi Receives Multi-Product Order for Export to Japan
- CLAP successfully develops Retardation Film for OLED displays based on its own liquid crystal material technology
- Examine the case of the ‘examination struggle god’ who refuses to attend college and holds an enormous bonus at residence
- The Inaugural GS1 HK Solution Day Concluded with Great Turnout
Ho Chi Minh City aspires to become international financial centre
Kredivo introduces its newest payment methods in Vietnam
Indian Adani group commits 10 billion USD investment in Vietnam
Eminem And Snoop Dogg Turn into NFT Bored Ape Yacht Membership In The New MV
LIXIL announces continuing support for the Asia Pacific Property Awards